Audio Guide System
|FOB Price:||US $25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $25/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TP-WTG02
- Style: Handheld
- Usage: Commercial
- Battery Type: Dry 2 AA Battery
- Working Frequency Range: UHF Segment
- Shortest Latency: < 0.5ms
- Brand Name: Soyo
- Use: Attractions, Exibition, Conference
- Frequency: 2.400-2.483GHz
- Special Feature: Wireless, Portable
- Transport Package: Solid Paper Box Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Talk Range: 100 Meters
- IP Rating: IP33
- Type: Handheld
- Display: Without Display
- Certification: CE, ISO, FCC, RoHS, CCC
- Frequency Response: 20 -20KHz
- Model Number: Soyo-Wtg2010mini
- Channels: Max 20
- Sound Quality: Anti-Interference
- Trademark: SOYO
- Specification: All
2.4G Anti-interference wireless tour guide system
2.4G Digital wireless portable audio mini receiver wireless headphone
SOYO-WTG2010-mini, developed by SOYO TECHNOLOGY CO. Ltd on the basis of SOYO-WM24G02, a digital wireless transceiver, is a Hi-fi wireless digital tour guide system with very good resistance to various RF interferences. It is characterized by a lot of advantages, such as small in size, highly integrated, high quality sound (with HDCD sound effect, and the highest sampling ratio in the field of all our modules so far), broad input voltage range (2.5_5Volts), audio output up to 60 mw, input interface compatible microphones and stereo audio input, etc.
The module adopts an international band-- 2.4 G ISM, which is free for the global market.
This product supports fixed ID working mode, both peer-to-peer or to groups, as well as automatic sweep frequency function. It is quite easy and convenient to use. Once ID is paired, the receiver or receivers, placed at random, will receive signals from the RF transmitter automatically. If there is any interference in the current channel, just change the current channel. It features audio muting function in case
There should be no or weak signals There are 20 channels available, the number of which has been the largest in the industry so far. Simultaneous interpretation, Multi-channel player as well as some other applications can also be available by selecting channels manually.
Spec 2.4GHz wireless audio tour guide:
1. Transmit frequency 2400-2480 MHz; Real digital transmit;
2. Channel & Volume Display function. Channel 40 Max; 6-channel versions for Simultaneous Interpretation;
3. Sampling rate 64K; Frequency Response 20-20KHz, HDCD sound quality;
4. Shortest latency(< 0.5ms), surround lsound;
5. Ultra-low power consumption, 8hr. Work time for transmitter and 20hr. Continuous work time for receiver.
6. Rechargeable battery or dry lbattery can be used;
7. Small in size, easy to install, flexible in design land support customization;
8. Audio mute when no signal or weak signal existing; Changing channel automatically or manually is optional (confirm when ordering);
9. Transmit power 1MW-100MW as optional (Confirm when ordering. Default power is 100 MW and the maximum transmit distance is 180 meters in an lopen area)
10. It's workable for at least 20 teams' simultaneous using within 200 square meters area.
Where's a tour guide system shall be used?
1. Tour guide systems are used in Tourist Attractions for each tourist hear Commentary clearly.
2. Tour guide systems are used in factories for showing visitors round, for training where machinery noise makes it hard for trainees to hear their instructors.
3. In public meetings as an interpretation system. The interpreter can simply sit at the back of the room and whisper the translation into the microphone. Tour guide systems operate on different frequencies which means that several different languages can be catered for at the same time.