2.4G Wireless Tour Guide System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TP-WTG02
- Video: Without Video
- Communication: Wireless
- Color: Black
- Shortest Latency: < 0.5ms
- Trademark: TP-Wireless
- Specification: 335 * 226 * 366 mm(Customization accepted)
- HS Code: 8525500000
- Type: Voice Conferencing System
- Composition: Amplifier
- Pointing Feature: Omni-Directional
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Application: Tour Guide ,Meeting
- Transport Package: Solid Paper Box Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
1. Transmit frequency 2400-2480 MHz; Real digital transmit;
2. Channel 40 Max; 6-channel versions(6 different frequency) for Simultaneous Interpretation;
3. Sampling rate 64k, Frequency Response 20-20KHz, HDCD sound quality;
4. Ultra-low power consumption, 8hr. Work time for transmitter and 20hr. Continuous work time for receiver.
5. Rechargeable battery or dry battery can be used;
6. Small in size, Easy to install, portable carry on, flexible in design and support customization;
7. Audio mute when no signal or weak signal existing;
Changing channel automatically or manually is optional (confirm when ordering);
8. Transmit power 1MW-100MW as optional (Confirm when ordering. Default power is 100 MW and the maximum transmit distance is 180 meters in an open area);
9. It's workable for at least 20 teams' simultaneous using within 200 square meters area.
Where's a tour guide system should used 2.4G RF Wireless tour guide system
1. Tour guide systems are used in Tourist Attractions for each tourist hear Commentary clearly.
2. Tour guide systems are used in factories for showing visitors round, for training where machinery noise makes it hard for trainees to hear their instructors.
3. In public meetings as an interpretation system. The interpreter can simply sit at the back of the room and whisper the translation into the microphone. Tour guide systems operate on different frequencies which means that several different languages can be catered for at the same time.