Portable Wireless Audio Guide System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TP-WTG02
- Style: Handheld
- Usage: Commercial
- Battery Type: Recharge Dry Battery
- Working Frequency Range: 2.4G
- Shortest Latency: < 0.5ms
- Brand Name: Soyo
- Use: Attractions, Exibition, Conference
- Frequency: 2.400-2.483GHz
- Special Feature: Wireless, Portable
- Transport Package: Solid Paper Box Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Talk Range: 100 Meters
- IP Rating: IP33
- Type: Handheld
- Display: With Display
- Certification: CE, ISO, FCC, RoHS, GS
- Frequency Response: 20 -20KHz
- Model Number: Soyo-Wtg2010mini
- Channels: Max 20
- Sound Quality: Anti-Interference
- Trademark: SOYO
- Specification: All
1. Transmit frequency 2400-2480 MHz; Real digital transmit;
2. Channel & Volume Display function. Channel 40 Max; 6-channel versions for Simultaneous Interpretation;
3. Sampling rate 64K; Frequency Response 20-20kHz, HDCD sound quality;
4. Shortest latency(< 0.5ms), surround lsound;
5. Ultra-low power consumption, 8hr. Work time for transmitter and 20hr. Continuous work time for receiver.
6. Rechargeable battery or dry lbattery can be used;
7. Small in size, easy to install, flexible in design land support customization;
8. Audio mute when no signal or weak signal existing; Changing channel automatically or manually is optional (confirm when ordering);
9. Transmit power 1MW-100MW as optional (Confirm when ordering. Default power is 100 MW and the maximum transmit distance is 180 meters in an lopen area)
10. It's workable for at least 20 teams' simultaneous using within 200 square meters area.
Where's a tour guide system shall be used?
1. Tour guide systems are used in Tourist Attractions for each tourist hear Commentary clearly.
2. Tour guide systems are used in factories for showing visitors round, for training where machinery noise makes it hard for trainees to hear their instructors.
3. In public meetings as an interpretation system. The interpreter can simply sit at the back of the room and whisper the translation into the microphone.
Tour guide systems operate on different frequencies which means that several different languages can be catered for at the same time.